"5 STARS PLUS! This is one of the BEST BOOKS THAT I HAVE EVER READ...THE EDGE OF NEVER will forever live in my heart and I just know, years from now I'll still be reminiscing, or better yet, re-reading this book."Maryse's Book Blog
"I was squirming, fanning myself, blushing, flipping pages like crazy!!"Aesta's Book Blog
Sometimes life takes you off course . . .
THE EDGE OF NEVER
Twenty-year-old Camryn Bennett thought she knew exactly where her life was going. But after a wild night at the hottest club in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, she shocks everyone-including herself-when she decides to leave the only life she’s ever known and set out on her own. Grabbing her purse and her cell phone, Camryn boards a Greyhound bus ready to find herself. Instead, she finds Andrew Parrish.
Sexy and exciting, Andrew lives life like there is no tomorrow. He persuades Camryn to do things she never thought she would and shows her how to give in to her deepest, most forbidden desires. Soon he becomes the center of her daring new life, pulling love and lust and emotion out of her in ways she never imagined possible. But there is more to Andrew than Camryn realizes. Will his secret push them inseparably together-or destroy them forever?
Published March 13, 2013 (Original date November 14, 2012) | Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Buy the Book:
- Aline in Chains - Would? (Andrew is listening to this on his MP3 player in the bus.)
- Aerosmith - Dream On (Andrew also listens to this on the bus.)
- Bad Company - Feel Like Makin' Love (the ‘coincidental’ song Camryn at first hates because her parents listened to it, but it’s the first song she hears coming from Andrew’s earbuds.)
- Danny Jones - Raisins in My Toast (LOL! This crazy song is what Andrew mimics at the Waffle House.)
- Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son (Song plays in the car)
- The Eagles - Hotel California (The first song they sing together while in the car)
- The Rolling Stones - Laugh, I Nearly Died (Andrew performs at Old Point Bar)
- THe Civil Wars - Barton Hollow (Andrew and Camryn’s duet)
- The Civil Wars - Poison & Wine (Sang twice, first by them both lying in bed one night and then later towards the end…)
- Bad Company - Ready for Love (They listen to it in the car the night before they make it to Texas)
- Kansas - Dust in the Wind (They don’t sing or play this song at all, but I always envisioned it being played in the background in a movie version during a scene near the end that I won’t reveal here!)