Book blogger and reviewer, Jessirae from Words, Pages & Books is one of my favorite book bloggers because her enthusiasm makes ME excited, LOL! She is probably the most ecstatic blogger I know and I love talking to her because she can brighten a bad day without even knowing she’s doing it. :-)
Of course, just because she’s sweet and happy doesn’t mean the girl ain’t weird.
She’s definitely earned her very own Weirdo badge!
Here’s Jessirae Lloyd listing 10 Weird Things about herself:
1. I like to play chess against the computer, but I cheat and use the hints because I don’t know how to play. And when I win, I feel a great sense of satisfaction.
2. I listen to Classical music only when I’m studying for an exam. Why? It’s the only music that allows me to concentrate. Bach and Boccherini are my favorites.
3. When I’m bored to death I like to spilt my split ends which inevitably leaves me splitting more of said spilt ends and possibly causing multiple spilt ends to appear.
4. I am addicted to Arizona Green Tea. I prefer it to anything else. I can drink about 5 large cans a day.
5. For Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups I eat the outer edge counter clockwise before I stuff the center in my mouth. Kit Kat bars I do the same, but clockwise and I eat the wafer layer by layer. I cannot eat these any other way. Don’t ask.
6. Before I leave a public restroom, super clean or filthy as a garbage, I wash my hands 3 times. This is part OCD and the fact that I despise public restrooms
7. I lock myself in my bathroom when I’m desperate to read a book without constant interruptions.
8. I hate feet. Your feet, my feet, anyone’s feet. I don’t like it when people try to touch my feet. I just can’t.
9. I’m utterly devastated when I leave my Chapstick at home or if I lose it.
10. I am a headphone murder. I have gone through about 5 headphones in a year or so.
Check out Jessirae Lloyd: