I’ve been doing the ’10 Weird Things’ segment for a few other people on my blog and did one for myself back on my Bewitching Book Tour for THE MAYFAIR MOON and thought I’d add it over here, too. So here is my list of 10 Weird Things about myself! Yes, I admit it up front: I am weird. :-D
1) I’m terrified of heights, particularly airplanes or anything man-made (rides at the fair, elevators, tall buildings, etc.). But just thinking about being on a plane gives me anxiety!
2) I smoked for eleven years, until 2007 when my left lung collapsed and I spent five days in the hospital with a tube hanging out of my chest. It’s safe to say that I’ve never touched a cigarette since then and I wish I would’ve never smoked! Not only because of the lung collapse, but because life without being slave to a cigarette is so much better.
3) I don’t eat red meat and will only eat chicken that is hormone and antibiotic free and fish that is not farm raised.
4) I have such a strong sense of smell that I can smell the toxins and sickness coming off a person’s body that is running a fever.
5) I have a mild case of OCD and hypochondria.
6) I used to be a hardcore role player on MSN for many years. My most-known ‘characters’ names were GVN Josephine DeNotte and Empress Serenesta DETH.
7) There will always be a huge place in my heart for 80’s music and movies.
8) I have seen the film, The Lost Boys, sixty-five times and at one point I could recite the movie from beginning to end, word-for-word.
9) I am the author of DIRTY EDEN. (Trust me, this fits perfectly on any list of weird things).
10) Years ago, I used to have dreams about fires and if I ever had them three nights in a row, something close to me would catch fire on the fourth day!
So, now that I’ve spilled my guts, why don’t you join me in my stupidity and leave a comment telling me something weird about yourself? Seriously! I’m curious! :-)