So here’s KaSonndra spilling her secrets and letting us all in on her quirks and habits and maybe even something embarrassing!
1) I always considered myself to be a Goth girl and still do. Want to see how bad my obsession with my past life is? Head over to Pinterest and check out all of my fascinating black, white, and red pics galore.
2) I had a crush on Frodo in LOTR. What girl didn’t? Even if they won’t admit it. Dark hair, gorgeous blue eyes, brave aura: what the heck is there not to like? Never mind that I probably tower over him.
3) I still have a cassette player in my truck. I specifically ordered it to have one when I bought it. Giving up my old Ike and Tina Turner collectibles wasn’t an option. I still haven’t found them on CD or mp3 yet. **sighs**
4) I talk to my flowers. Sometimes they answer me back. And then those answers become great stories for you all to read. My grandmother taught me all I needed to know about gardening. I miss her terribly.
5) I get sea sick on ferry boats. Riding across the way to see the Statue of Liberty with my best friend made me sick. I’m pretty sure that in a past life I was one of the people on the Titanic. I’ve never taken a cruise and probably won’t ever do it.
6) I chew my cuticles and the skin around my fingers when I’m writing. It’s a thinking process. I can’t help myself. I’ve tried everything to stop it. I even tried using that stuff that turns bitter when you taste it on your fingernails. Well, guess what? I started liking the way it tasted, so I stopped using it. I know…strange.
7) I generally tend to fall for the fictional bad boy instead of the good guy. That bad habit has probably carried over from some of my real life ordeals. Okay, so I love bad boys. That’s why I get so many emails from readers telling me how they feel conflicted about my characters. Some of them even say that they prefer the bad boy character more. This is a good thing. I’ve done my job well when something seems so real that people get so emotional. Better to have conflicted over cardboard character comments any day, right?
8) Physics was my favorite subject in high school. I didn’t care for English much at all. Horrors!
9) I’m a human phone book. I can remember phone numbers after seeing them once or twice. I remember all of my childhood numbers and even some of my friends I used to hang out with.
10) I have a Nook instead of a Kindle…don’t ask. LOL
It has been fifty-five years since the angels of the Great Apocalyptic War attempted to wipe out humanity. Now a new nation has been built where alchemy is forbidden, and angels fear for their lives as they hide among the mortals.
The city’s leaders share one view on the ancestors of angels: shoot first, no questions. When her twin brother falls into a strange coma, sixteen-year-old Chela Prizeon vows to discover her role among these exiles, the royal angels known as the Lost Immortals.
Chela’s only hope lies with the mysterious, but infuriating leader of a rebel group. But can she trust this boy? Someone who can control her dreams and her heart.
Escape into a world filled with celestial creatures, fascinating villainy, high-stake choices, and forbidden romance.
Check out KaSonndra & more of When Copper Suns Fall at: