One of my favorite Indie authors has a new release coming out on September 18th and in anticipation of the release, I have Jack, the sexy fae from DUST on my blog today! He’ll be answering a few This or That questions, which are always fun. But before I get to that, I want to stress just how much I loved this book! I won’t go too into detail because I have a review of it coming up soon which describes all of that, but I will say that I highly recommend DUST and can put money on it that you won’t be let down.
THIS OR THAT WITH JACK –
1. Caterpillars or butterflies? That depends. For eating: caterpillars. For watching: butterflies.
2. Red skin or Blue skin (on fae – so I know which color to paint my skin! :-P )? Oh, wow. Blue is nice, and what I’m used to, but I’m beginning to lean in favor of red.
3. Sugary or Salty? I’m a total sugar-aholic.
4. Feisty or coy? (again, concerning fae!) I don’t trust quiet fae. They’re typically hiding something and I can’t stand those that play games.
5. Mushrooms or Squash? Not too many are edible, but black truffles are the best.
6. Kids or no kids? What’s a kid? Perhaps you mean faeling? In that case: faeling, but not just yet!
7. Fighter or Lover? Both…just like Rosalie. ;)
8. Adventurer or homebody? I prefer getting lost where others can’t find me.
9. Trees or waterfalls? Fae usually avoid splashing water to keep dry wings. Well, most fae do. Some have a death wish to crash and burn. <points finger at Rosalie>
10. Raw or baked? If you’re patient enough, the veggies always taste better baked above a fire.
Personal questions – answer if you’re brave enough to spill your secrets:
1. Who was your last relationship with and what was she like? I dated a few faeries but not for too long. My parents are high society, so the females in my circle aren’t exactly into getting their hands dirty in the forest. They seem to think they’re too good for that.
2. What do you find sexy in a fae? The eyes. Quite frankly it was the only part of Rosalie I really wanted to look at at first. Her body was just so emaciated those first few weeks I met her, I just couldn’t stand to look anywhere else.
3. What about a fae repulses you? Easy, privileged, and faes that expect things to just be handed them without earning them. A common problem in my society.
4. Name one thing you did in your life that you’re ashamed of, or completely embarrassed by. HA! Like I’m going to spill those secrets! My lips are sealed. (and hopefully Rosalie’s are too.)
Available soon on:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble
September 18th – $1.99 Sale Price Release Day Only!
***Click HERE to view the Grand Prizes!***
-DUST TOUR SCHEDULE-